~Welcome to Legal Issue In Internet! The purpose to create this blog is to let you and I understand more about Legal Issue in Internet. Feel free to drop some comment and constantly visit our blog we will be appreciated. Thank You ~

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Irritated Hyperlinked in MSN Messenger

Has been so annoyed by the hyperlinked that sent by many friends in MSN Messenger for the past few months but recently this cases happened getting more serious. Last few days I just on my MSN chatroom suddenly many windows pop up, I thought was my friend nudge me so fast because I just online. But realized those are not message by friend but the hyperlinked which contain your email address and your name. Is a virus to attacked your MSN get lagging to run your program and keep sending the same message to all your friend who in your friend list. Actually those messaged we received, the sender are not sending in purpose but they are also one of the victims because the virus will auto spread. I was experienced once and it goes like this "I find interested picture of Yvonnegirl063@hotmail.com click on http://party-Yvonnegirl063.com" I was get shocked and curious what it is about then I go to click the hyperlinked after that my MSN get lagging and then keep sending the same content to my friends. Eventhough I try to logout from MSN and then login again but the incident was remaining to spread the virus to others users. I had no choice and uninstall MSN Messenger, after that I restore MSN Messenger again then everything was fine already.
After this incident I will totally ignore all this kind of hyperlinked and will give advice to my friends do not click on the hyperlink.

I was really piss off after the get those message from anyone. I just quite pity some of my friends get this virus. Hope they know the solution to solve this problem and I really hope MSN Authorizer should take action of this kind of behaviour that harm people's computer software or maybe some people just trying to do some hacking. I think most of the time people get this same experienced in MSN as well, If you have this experienced please share some here and give some opinion to let us prevent this.

4 comments:

  1. yea..it is very annoying..I had received this kind of message for uncountable times...I really pissed off..because it keeps on pop up when I log in to my MSN messenger..I did not click on those hyperlink before..it is because I heard that it is a virus..thus I will just ignore it when it pop up..anyway, thanks for the information... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya ya, I always receive that messages from some of my friends. I didn't click on it luckily. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes..everytime i have to press close..is very irritating..can you tell me how to ignore it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Currently there are still not available solution to ignore this.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2009 Legal Issue in Internet,All Rights Reserved, Last Update 19th Feb 2009, Time: 17:36 (GMT +0800) Best Supported by Google Chrome,Mozilla Firefox,Internet Explorer,Internet Explorer 7 Any enquiry do make a comment in our blog or email to gorgeousgirl2009@hotmail.com