~Welcome to Legal Issue In Internet! The purpose to create this blog is to let you and I understand more about Legal Issue in Internet. Feel free to drop some comment and constantly visit our blog we will be appreciated. Thank You ~

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some issues may concern to build an Online Business in Blog

Nowadays many people are keep creating blog to build an online business selling groceries such as fashion is one of the most popular. By creating a blog to sell stuff is the cheapest way and begin without cost because we no need to pay rental no need to pay telephone bills, eletric bills water bills, staff salary and so on. Everyone intend to begin this business but some of the issue they might be concern while build up their network.
This is myself experience whereby me myself also bought some shirts through friends blog. I wanted to create a blog account and build up my network to function this as for my part time carrier manage to manage my business. Somehow I asked some professionals to give some opinion about creating a blog to sell shirts they thought me about what to be concern. Is not simply to create a blog then you can selling any stuff in internet. If I am going to selling the shirt with brand image we could not just post up online we could not just buy a MNG shirt from MNG shop then sell it in your blog. You may have to get permission of copyright to publish your selling stuff. Even if you are selling a shirt with Mickey Mouse logo Mickey Mouse company have a right to sue you related into copyright issue. The safetest way is create your own product such as handmade or creating own designed shirt which is totally original created by you. Therefore do not neglect some important issue when you start an online business blogging.

This is one of the example for reference bout how people build up online business by blogging. My friend had created this blog selling shirt in internet:
URL: http://myclosetgiggles.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2009 Legal Issue in Internet,All Rights Reserved, Last Update 19th Feb 2009, Time: 17:36 (GMT +0800) Best Supported by Google Chrome,Mozilla Firefox,Internet Explorer,Internet Explorer 7 Any enquiry do make a comment in our blog or email to gorgeousgirl2009@hotmail.com